Focus MarchSale - 10% off!
Jill Van Gyn (the awesome CEO) of Fatso appeared on Dragon’s Den on September 27th 💛
What can be better than peanut butter? Peanut butter and chocolate! Just when you thought the Fatso Peanut Butter game could not get any stronger, Fatso Cacao comes along! Picture the Fatso Peanut Butter taste you’ve come to love, paired with unsweetened chocolate!
VEGAN. GLUTEN FREE. KETO FRIENDLY.
- For ideal consistency, stir well and store in the fridge
- In addition to peanuts, Fatso Cocoa is enhanced with cocoa butter, MCT oil, chia and flax seeds
- Also includes tapioca fibre, for some prebiotic goodness and a hint of natural sweetness
- Add to smoothies, blend it into your morning coffee, or just eat it straight out of the jar!
- Add to your Eating Evolved or Coco Polo chocolate for a quick, double chocolate high fat snack!
- Spread on your Good Dee’s Pancakes, use as a fruit dip, add to ice cream, and so much more!
- Nutrition highlights per 1 tablespoon: 90 calories, 3g of protein, 8g of fat, 2g net carb
Ingredients: Peanuts, cocoa butter, MCT oil, chia seeds, flax, prebiotic fibre from tapioca.
Fatso is a Canadian company! Their SUPER peanut butter is loaded with good fats, high fibre and is soooooo delicious! For more, visit their website!
This is DELICIOUS! It tastes like a treat but because the ingredients are clean, I stay on point with my eating. I use this as a spread on my keto bread that I bought from you, or just by the spoonful if I need a little treat to get me through the afternoon. I plan to make energy bites with it as well.
Loved the peanut butter and all the other goodies I got will be ordering more great service ,great products :)
It is good but I thought it would have more of a chocolate flavour. I still like it though
I had high expectations for this product. I think I was looking for a healthy peanut butter version of a famous chocolate spread... but it's a whole other spread category. The texture is great and it should please chocolate addicts however I finally prefer my peanut butter, plain - just peanuts.