THIS is a powerhouse! The founders of The Gut Lab call this a woman's best friend!
Ingredients: nettle leaf, shatavari root, rose hip, licorice root, true cinnamon, and schisandra berry.
How to use - add a teaspoon daily to your:
- coffee or tea
- breakfast bowls
- bone broth
- note: this does have a taste so we suggest not having it as an elixir but mixing it in the above or any of your other favourite staples! and blend and mix well!
Store in cool, dry place! Shelf stable.
What is this for?
In Ayurvedic medicine (aka a form of alternative medicine originating in India more than 3,000 years ago), shatavari is most known for
- promoting vitality
- for supporting the reproductive system
- supporting overall hormonal balance
- reduce symptoms associated with PMS and menopause
- high in vitamins and minerals
Self care never looked this good!
Behind The Gut Lab is an INCREDIBLE Canadian founder team of two sisters, Danica and Lexi! They believe in supercharged wellness for the people, the planet and their core belief is that a better world for all begins from within!
To learn more about their company and the founders and to love your gutsTM, read this awesome blog post!