KETO THANKSGIVING: CORN FREE BREAD
Are you ready for a Southern classic turned Keto?! This buttery, subtly sweet low carb bread is perfect for your upcoming Thanksgiving meals… all you need is 3 ingredients and under 30 minutes for the perfect (and easy) accompaniment! The stress of planning a meal while entertaining is on everyone’s mind around holidays, so let us take the stress away! Not only super delicious but SUPER VERSATILE! Check out our Keto tips below for all the different ways you can use this mix!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
1 bag of Good Dees Corn-Free Bread mix
¼ cup unsalted butter (melt after measured)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Mix eggs, melted unsalted butter and apple cider vinegar
- Add in one bag of Good Dee's Corn-Free Bread and stir together
- Coat an 8” cake pan with non-stick spray and pour in mixture
- Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 25 minutes
- Let cool, cut, and serve (recipe makes 12 servings)
Servings: 12 | Calories: 133 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 12g | Total Carb: 6g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 5g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Measure ¼ cup of butter and then melt
- You can make this a few days in advance to avoid a rush in the kitchen! Store in a seal tight container to keep it fresh
- Top with whipped cream and fresh berries for an easy Keto dessert
- Add in ¼ cup of jalapenos and shredded cheese for a spicy selection
BAKE AWAY! Whether sweet or savoury, both our US and Canadian customer friends can enjoy this Good Dee's Corn Free Bread mix just in time for fall!