It's fall season! The amazing Eden from @edengoesketo created this delicious low carb masala muffin recipe with two favourites!
This recipe makes 12 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag Good Dee's Muffin Mix - This is a ready to bake low carb baking mix and you only need 3 ingredients to mix in!
- 3 eggs
- 1/3rd cup avocado oil (the back of the package calls for melted coconut oil but avocado oil comes through better on a savoury muffin!)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Jaswant's Kitchen Raita Salt - tangy with a little zingy (not spicy at all!)
- 2 tsp Jaswant's Kitchen Tadka Masala - the heart of tasty, Indian cuisine, this spice has ALL of the flavour and none of the work!
Directions (also on the back of the muffin mix!):
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Line muffin pan with 12 liners
- Mix eggs, oil, extract and spices in a bowl. Add the mix and combine well.
- Fill each muffin tin a little over 1/2 with batter or distribute evenly across 12 cups
- TIP: Do not fill muffin liners more than 2/3 of the way, as batter rises in the oven
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes OR until golden and toothpick comes out clean in the middle of a muffin.
- Tip: Let them cool completely or they will fall apart
- Please note: all oven are different and cooking time will vary!
Enjoy a muffin with a cup of your favourite masala chai! Add ½ tsp Jaswant’s Kitchen Chai Masala to a tea of your choice! This really was a perfect fall afternoon for me!