If you are looking for a decadent yet easy to make dessert, this cheesecake is for you! Long gone are the days of sugar-filled desserts crowding the dinner table for family gatherings. Best part? Not only does this dish make use of some oh-so flavourful ingredients, but it’s also a no-bake dessert - sign me up!
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 30 minutes | Total time: 2 hours
On to The Recipe....
- 1 ½ cup of almond flour
- 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 6 oz of Coco Polo Dark Cocoa Buttons
- 16 oz of cream cheese (softened)
- 4 oz of Fatso Cacoa peanut butter
- ¼ cup of powdered sweetener
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein
- In a small bowl, melt the of Lee’s Brown Butter Ghee and butter then stir in the vanilla. Add to the almond flour mixture. Stir well, pressing with the back of a spoon or spatula, until ingredients form together.
- Using a 9” pie pan or baking pan (if you would prefer cheese cake squares/ bites), coat with a non-stick spray or glaze with a small amount of melted butter or ghee.
- Press the ingredients into the bottom of the pan and set aside to chill in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- Melt the Coco Polo Dark Cocoa Buttons on low heat on the stove top, stirring occasionally. Once all chocolate is melted, set aside in a small bowl to cool.
- In a medium bowl, add in cream cheese, Fatso Cocoa peanut butter, powdered sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Using a hand mixer, beat ingredients together until blended together.
- Once the ingredients are blended, add in the majority of the cooled melted chocolate to the medium sized bowl. Using the hand mixer, beat the mixture until uniform on a low speed. Save the remaining chocolate for step 7.
- Remove your pie crust from the fridge after the allotted time, and add in your filling.
- Using a spatula, smooth out the mixture until even throughout.
- For added fun (because that's just how we are!), I splattered the remaining melted chocolate on top of the cheesecake.
Servings: 12 | Calories: 290 | Net Carb: 8g | Total Fat: 24g | Total Carb: 18g | Fiber: 10g | Protein: 9g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- I kept my Fatso Cocoa peanut butter in the fridge until I was ready to use as it can become too soft if left at room temperature.
- If filling is too “liquidy”, place in fridge or freezer for a few minutes, to become more firm
- To avoid burning the chocolate buttons when heating, you can add a small amount of butter and/ or heavy whipping cream and stir often.
- If you’re currently out of the Philosophie Cacao Magic Superfood Protein, you can double up the cocoa powder to even out the quantities
SALE! Just when you think this cake can't possibly get any better, Philosophie Superfood Protein Powders, Fatso Cocoa Peanut Butter AND Lee's Ghee are 10% OFF, limited time only! Shop our sales now!