Paleo. Grain free. Gluten free. Easily made vegan!
- 1/3 Cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 2 eggs (OR 2 tbsp ground flaxseed meal + 6 tbsp hot water. Mix, stand for 10-15 minutes)
- 4 Ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 Cup Cashew milk, or almond milk
- 1-1/2 Tsp Baking SODA
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Cup LiveKuna Organic Green Banana Flour
- 2 TBSP Philosophie Cacao Magic
- OPTIONAL: ¼ - ½ cup Coco Polo Milk Chocolate Tabs (broken into pieces), pecans, chocolate chips, or raisins, mixed into batter or sprinkled on top, as desired. Coming soon on SwitchGrocery!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9” x 5” loaf pan/
Mash bananas and add baking soda
In a large bowl, beat the oil and honey together. Add the flax eggs and beat well. Mix in the mashed bananas and the milk.
Add vanilla, salt and cinnamon and mix to blend.
Stir in the banana flour and cacao magic and mix well. There will be a few lumps.
If desired, mix in chocolate, pecans or raisins.
Pour batter into loaf pan and bake until knife inserted into centre comes out clean, for approximately 50-55 minutes.
Let cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan and transfer to a wire rack.
Enjoy this delicious banana bread.