With all the delicious keto Indian food we have made, it’s only fair we give you a recipe for the best keto and vegan friendly naan flatbread!
Recipe makes 8 Naan = 1 Naan = 1 serving
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cooking: 25-30 minutes |
½ cup Bake in a Minute mix
1 Tbsp melted Lee’s Good Fats 50-50 blend
2 Garlic cloves minced
1 Tbsp psyllium husk
1 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp coconut flour
1 cup hot water
Finely chopped Cilantro (optional)
Raita Salt to taste
- Microwave minced garlic and 50-50 Fat Blend for 60 seconds
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients first. Then add garlic and oil and water.
- Mix until a dough forms, let it sit for 5-8 minutes for liquid to completely absorb.
- Portion in 8 small balls and flatten, the thinner it is the better it cooks.
- Fry in a pan lightly wiped with fat blend, cook for 2-3 mins on each side
- Enjoy! Store leftovers in a ziploc bag in the freezer.
- Can be baked in Oven for 25 minutes at 380*, flipping each side halfway.
- Check out all our amazing LOW CARB CURRY BUNDLE RECIPES to go with your Naan
- Reheat Naan in a pan with Plain Ghee for ultimate butteriness.
- Make without raita salt and add some dried oregano and Green Dream Shaker and you have a Vegan friendly Pizza Crust
- Add a splash of Buyo Sauce for a spicy Naan
Calories: 62 | Net Carb: 1g | Total Fat: 5g | Total Carb: 3g | Fiber: 2g | Protein: 2g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.