Out of meal prep ideas? Tired of making the same simple recipe on your lazy Sunday? Say no more, we got the simplest yet most delicious meal with just 2 ingredients you most likely have in your pantry!
Servings: 2 servings - 1 serving = 4 net carbs | Prep Time: 5 mins | Bake Time: 10 mins
- Wash and cut Avocado in half and take pit out. Don’t Peel off skin, but scoop a little bit of avocado out to make room for eggs.
- Set Avocados on a baking sheet, you can wrap some foil around to keep it upright
- Add a dash of Buyo Sauce, then crack 1 egg on each Avocado
- Bake for 10-15mins on a preheated 425 Oven
- Take out and let it cool, sprinkle Green Dream Shaker to season
Servings: 2 | Calories: 183 | Net Carb: 2g | Total Fat: 15g | Total Carb: 7g | Fiber: 5g | Protein: 7g
Nutritional and macronutrient information may vary slightly depending on brands/ingredients used.
- Crush some Spicy Pili Nuts for added fat and crunch!
- Sprinkle some Raita Salt and Garam Masala for some Indian flavors
- Scoop it up while warm and spread on some Bake in a minute sandwich thins! And enjoy with a side of Keto Mint Lime Cooler.
- Feeling something more umami flavored? Add a tsp of Abokichi Chili Miso in the Avocado before putting the egg for a delicious meal!
Follow us on Instagram: @SwitchGrocery and tag us with your creations with hashtag #SwitchRecipes for a feature!
or Like us on Facebook Switch Grocery and tag us in your photos, we'd love to connect!