It's Fall, Thanksgiving, and so PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON !
I'm craving all of the PSL's! A famous coffee shop may not have sugar free (keto friendly) pumpkin spice lattes for us, but we can make a low carb pumpkin spice cheesecake muffin right at home with Good Dee's Muffin mixes!
CUPCAKE TIME 🧁! If you want to recreate these bites of heaven for Thanksgiving 🥘, office potluck, or your treat of the day, follow the steps below
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine wet ingredients as directed on the Good Dee's Muffin Mix bag. (Note: For the mix, you need 3 eggs, 1/3 cup melted coconut oil, 1 TB vanilla extract, and that's it!)
- Add in Muffin Mix
- Add in 2 tbsp of sweetener (or 2 squirts of Sweet Monk Sweetener)
- Add in 1 tbsp of pumpkin spice
- Mix all ingredients together
- Add in 75mL of pumpkin puree, then mix again
- Spray muffin liners, then fill cups ¾ way with mixture
- Let bake for 8 minutes
- While baking, create your cream cheese filling by mixing ¼ cup of softened cream cheese with 1 tbsp of granular sweetener
- When 8 minutes is complete, remove cupcakes and swirl cream cheese into cupcakes with a toothpick (this created a yummy crumble and rich texture)
- Place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes
- Let cool and ENJOY!